New technical realization of blockchain technology from Apla at Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Malta
Apla company that developed a blockchain platform for building digital ecosystems will present the capabilities of their service on December 7 in the exhibition area of Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Malta.
Apla is a permissioned public blockchain platform for building digital ecosystems. The platform includes an Integrated Development Environment with a multi-level system for the management of access rights to data, interfaces, and smart contracts.
From this overview of the existing features of the Apla blockchain network, it can be inferred that, in terms of structure and functionality, Apla is significantly different from most of the existing blockchain platforms:
- The platform’s tokens (APL) function in compliance with AML/FT regulations, through the integration of specialized Onboarding Companies that perform KYC screening and onboarding of holders of Virtual Accounts;
- Validating nodes in Apla are dedicated servers, which are located in Data Centers and are licensed to work with users' personal data;
- The development and use of blockchain applications is carried out in autonomous programming environments with a defined quantity of members, called ecosystems;
- Activities in ecosystems are based on creating registers and recording/modifying the data involved using smart contracts, whereas in most other blockchain platforms activities are based on exchanging transactions or messages between accounts;
- Management of access permissions to registers, and relation management between ecosystem members are regulated by a set of rules called smart laws.
Learn more by visiting the company’s booth in the exhibition area of Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Malta.