Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Malta will discuss blockchain application areas
Use of the blockchain technology moved beyond the financial sector a long time ago. Currently, one can encounter it in the marine industry, logistics, gaming, real estate field, land cadastre, and medicine.
On October 28, Malta will host the second international Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference, offering two panel discussions: one dedicated to blockchain regulation, and the other focused on prospects of ICO and DLT business.
However, the conference will not be restricted to a standard program. This time, attendees will enjoy an intensive Case study workshop. Speakers will share the following case studies:
- blockchain and pharmaceutic supplies;
- blockchain integration in the marine industry, public transport, and aviation (supplies, logistics);
- blockchain for marine insurance;
- registration of land lots and sale of real estate (implementation examples in Georgia, Sweden, the UAE, Brazil);
- data protection using blockchain technologies;
- blockchain and transparency of the taxation system.
As a bonus:
- blockchain for certification in education;
- cryptocurrency trading;
- blockchain and hotel business;
- blockchain and IoT.