Goldman Sachs adds blockchain section to its website
05 July 2017
05 July 2017
The website of US Goldman Sachs investment bank has included a blockchain section.
It is dedicated to general aspects of the blockchain technology and ways of its application in various sectors: data record, smart contracts, and security systems.
Goldman Sachs is not a bank actively promoting cryptocurrencies but it cooperates with a range of bitcoin startups. In particular, the bank invests in developing Circle financial application based on blockchain.
December 7, 2017
St George`S Bay, St Julians
Malta will become the hub of the fintech industry in Europe!
Three intensive conference sections:
• Blockchain solutions in practice
• ICO trends
• Panel discussion: Legal and Regulatory Challenges in Blockchain
Our participants are entrepreneurs and experts in legislation, blockchain developers, investors, startup founders, bitcoin enthusiasts, financial specialists and bankers, lawyers, representatives of payment systems.
Why you should attend:
• 20 Top-notch Speakers and many industry experts;
• extensive business program of the Conference;
• 3 intensive conference sections;
• best well-known Sponsors;
• more than 16 outstanding Exhibitors
We will be glad to see everyone at Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Malta 2017!
Meet new speakers and key news of the conference